Please help support our first project in Lancaster by joining our raffle!!!
“Before School Breakfast Club”
Our aim is to target primary school children from families who are unable to provide them with breakfast. The issues and the extent of the problem have been highlighted to us by all of the local schools in Lancaster.
Our mission is to try and provide as many children with a healthy, nutritious, and filling breakfast, to help them concentrate, learn, elevate suffering, and prevent more serious health-related problems from developing.
The Foundation will use its recently opened community café, Food For Thought, to produce the breakfasts and provide a drop off service for the schools which are unable to collect the meals on behalf of the children. The Foundation will be working in partnership with all the local schools in Lancaster, to ensure that no child is missed or goes hungry again!
By entering our raffle and giving just £1.00 you will personally be helping to support our project and ensuring that we can put a stop to children going to school hungry!
We have SEVEN wonderful prizes which can be won through our raffle.
- Water Babies of Lancaster have donated a narrow boat cruising experience on the Lancaster Canal for four people aboard their flagship, Mint Imperial. There you will be accompanied by a RYA inland waterways instructor.
- NUTSHELL TRAINING Paediatric First Aid Training, 3-hour training session for up to 12 people, including:
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Recovery Position
- Minor Wounds
- Afternoon tea at the Midland Hotel in Morecambe for two guests
- Spa at home hamper including;
Artisan gift bag (Lavender and orange liquid soap, 2 x bergamot soap with flannel)
Sanctuary Spa limited addition gift set
- Body Shop Pampering Experience for up to six people, including refreshments.
- Tea and coffee bundle including;
2 x Novelty drinks packs
Starbucks Gift Bag – Coffee beans and Starbucks large cup
- Wine and Port Hamper including;
Rose fruit fusion with summer berries wine
Italian Red Wine, Rosso
2 x Bottles of Marks and Spencer’s Vintage Port
Thank you for your support! We appreciate your support for all our projects and our first fundraising event is key to the groundwork that we are laying in the community.
Closing date for entries is 17th October 2018. The raffle will be drawn live on our Facebook Page on Thursday 18th October via a random number generator. All winners will be posted below after the draw. The raffle is inline with the gambling regulations as set by Lancaster City Council.
Terms and Conditions: Prizes can be collected from The Food For Thought Community Hub in Lancaster or can be posted to the winners free of charge.
All entries into the Draw are non-refundable. The Prize is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Registration: Lancaster City Council | Approximately 14,000 tickets will be sold | Winner will be notified immediately by telephone.
Organised by The Holistic Foundation, registered Not For Profit, Small Society Lotteries reference SL0254.
The Holistic Foundation
Unit 3, Millenium Heights, Lune Street, Lancaster, LA1 2AT